Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shark


I really like sharks. When I was a kid growing up in San Diego we went to the beach a lot I was always a little scared of stepping on a sting ray or being eaten by a shark. I've since changed my mind, everyone has to go sometime right? So I say if you have to die do it in style. I imagine that in the next life everyone is going to be talking about the neat things they did when they were alive and how they died. I don't wanna be one of those poor saps that has to timidly admit that they died one night during their sleep I would much rather recount my gruesome death torn apart in the jaws of a Great White. Sure it would hurt and all but who's to say that it doesn't hurt dying in your sleep, we assume that it's painless but I haven't heard anyone who's had the experience confirm that idea. Death by shark attack is defiantly the way to go, so if you ever win an all day ocean cruise with a sea captain, a police cheif, and a scientist on boat called the "Orca" I say go for it.

I still am afraid of stepping on a sting ray that seems like it would really hurt.

No comments: