Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Full Sketchbook

I haven't had a chance to do a whole lot for the blog this week but I just filled my sketchbook so I thought I would post some of my sketches. I carry my sketchbook around with me pretty much everywhere and I'm always doodling stuff it's never really polished stuff but it's all good fun.


This is a typical page from the book with written notes, logo concepts for an ice cream packages, and some black sharpie sketches. Good times huh!
I liked this pirate and I think I might try and color him this week or maybe later. It's like a pirate road rage sketch, here the Captain is giving Davy Jones the hook.
I like Pinocchio it's beautiful.

This illustration would have been funny if they would have let me go through with it. This was a rough concept for the Save-A-Lot Green Team. I think that they couldn't get past the boots, oh well.

No comments: